According to the results of the nutrition census in 2010, the height of Vietnamese young men is currently only 163.7cm, the average height of women is 153.0cm; lower than the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO) respectively 13.1cm and 10.7cm. The report of the National Institute of Nutrition also showed that the rate of stunted children in 2014 was 24.9%, the rate of pregnant women with zinc deficiency was 80.3%, anemia was 32.8%. These are nutritional factors of mothers closely related to their health and physical and intellectual development.
Another health problem that Vietnam is facing is the fastest rate of population aging in the world, while the health care system is not really ready. According to UN estimates, the number of Vietnamese people over 65 will increase from the current 6.3 million to 18 million by 2040, accounting for more than 18% of the population and turning Vietnam into a country. old population. Maintaining good health in older people will be a challenge, especially in the current context when our country’s malnutrition rate is about 30% to 60%.
The National Strategy on Nutrition for the period 2011 – 2020 with vision 2030 has identified one of the main orientations to improve the stature of Vietnamese people as early nutritional interventions for women of childbearing age, women have pregnancy and the golden stage of the first 1000 days of a child’s life (from pregnancy to the age of 2 years). The strategy also sets out the goal of restoring and developing the clinical and abstinence nutrition system in hospitals to better meet the needs of nutritional care for specific groups of diseases and subjects.
Students are given orientation training at ISTDH Human Resources Development Training Institute
– With enthusiastic and experienced teaching staff;
– Diverse, rich teaching methods, students are trained in necessary skills to help students’ psychology be stable before entering the official exam;
– With a contingent of teachers with experience in consulting work, employees will be guided and supported in how to process documents;
– The classrooms are airy, spacious, modern, 100% air-conditioned to ensure the students achieve the highest learning quality;
– The Institute will support students to prepare dossiers, guide counseling and sharing experiences for practitioners;
– After completing the course:
+ Students will be granted a certificate or diploma in professional knowledge in the territory of the country they register.
+ Students will improve their qualifications, work in developed countries, or work in centers and hospitals in Vietnam;
– You graduated from high school.
– You are under 18 – 28 years old.
– Do not have any expertise?
– Priority for medical and nursing students (advanced study).
– Looking forward to working in developed countries such as NHAT, DUC, TRUNG, HANOI, ANH, AUSTRALIA, CANADA …
2. Records include
– Curriculum vitae with local certification;
– Copy of notarized ID card;
– Copy of notarized household registration book;
– For students: Original transcript and high school diploma (or graduation certificate);
– With students: High school transcripts, diplomas, colleges;
– Blood test or health certificate at the city level;
– People ID;
– 06 4 × 6 photos.
With the motto “Prestige, quality, trust and professional”, Institute of Human Resources Training and Development ISTDH has established for itself a system of professional training links. Come with us to fulfill your ambition!